Full-Time, MBA (STEM)
Complete for a $55 application fee waiver, and learn more about your Master's program.
Earn a top MBA from San Francisco’s most well-established university. Build the essentials skills to lead successful, sustainable organizations in the epicenter of the Bay Area’s entrepreneurship and innovation economy.
- The Career Accelerator Platform (CAP): A personalized approach to creating a curriculum that prepares students for their desired career track.
- Four Client-Facing, Experiential Learning Projects: Learning that transcends the classroom with access to world-renowned companies and organizations.
- For all students: Provides students with the skills today’s employers demand—capturing and interpreting data effectively.
- For international students: 36 months of OPT (Optional Practical Training) so employers will not need to sponsor students with an H1B Visa for up to three years.
- Career Services Professionals: Lifelong relationships that prepare you for every stage of your career in whichever industry/sector you are aspiring to work.
- Internships: 90% of students do an internship in the summer and have a job offer within six months.
I always felt I had an advantage over my professional colleagues because of the knowledge I gained from USF’s MBA program. I effectively utilize the skills I learned to deconstruct, understand, and find solutions to organizational problems.”
-Rene Perez, USF Masagung MBA 2019