The MA in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in School Counseling/Pupil Personnel Services Credential Program Learning Outcomes:
- Implementing effective school counseling strategies and making appropriate referrals to meet students' diverse social, emotional, academic, and career needs
- Using knowledge of students' academic readiness, language proficiency, cultural background, and individual development to counsel students both individually and in a group setting
- Using research methods and program evaluations to effectively implement prevention and intervention strategies for diverse youth
- Consulting with parents, teachers and community resources to improve learning and instruction for all students.
- Applying knowledge of the purposes, characteristics, and uses of different types of assessment