Dr. Radasa graduated from New Mexico State University with a BSN in 1999 and an MSN in 2002. Her MSN track was as a Medical-Surgical Clinical Nurse Specialist. Between 2011 and 2016 she attended University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP), where she received first her Post Master's Certificate in the FNP, then a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree and a second Post-Masters Certificate in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Dr. Radasa has taught in the BSN & MSN programs at New Mexico...
- Post-Masters Certificate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, New Mexico State University, 2016
- Doctorate Nursing Practice, University of Texas at El Paso, 2015
- Post-Masters Certificate...
Alexa C. Curtis received her PhD in nursing from the University of California, San Francisco in the Department of Community Health Systems. She is a practicing family and psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at a substance use disorder facility in rural Northern California. Her area of interest includes improving access to under-served populations through advanced practice nursing services, particularly for rural youth and other vulnerable populations in rural communities.
- PhD, Nursing, Community Health Systems, University of California, San Francisco
- PMHNP Post-doctoral Certificate, University of San Francisco
- MPH, University of San Francisco
- MS, Nursing, Family...
Dr. Jo Loomis is a Family Nurse Practitioner and an Assistant Professor at the University of San Francisco School of Nursing and Health Professions. Dr. Loomis received her DNP from the University of Minnesota and has maintained certifications in the women’s health areas of lactation and menopause as well as certification as a Simulation Healthcare Educator (CHSE).
Dr. Loomis has spent the last 10 years developing expertise in the use of simulation as a teaching modality to undergraduate and...
- DNP, University of Minnesota
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner, San Jose State University
- BSN, University of Missouri
- Primary Care
- Healthcare for Vulnerable Populations
- Physiologic Childbirth
- Lactation Support
Dr. Stefan Rowniak has been teaching at USF since 2011 after a long career as a Registered Nurse and a Family Nurse Practitioner. He started his nursing career with a BSN from the University of San Francisco in 1985 when the HIV/AIDS epidemic was decimating the local community. Subsequently, he joined the frontlines of the fight against the AIDS epidemic by arranging his senior preceptorship at the newly opened “AIDS Ward” at San Francisco General Hospital. After graduating with his BSN, he...
- Post-Doctoral Student, University of California, San Francisco
- PhD, Nursing, University of California, San Francisco
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of California, San Francisco
Dr. Van Leuven is an experienced NP actively engaged in practice while teaching.
- Western Univ of Health Sciences, FNP Cert, 1999
- UCSF, PhD in Nursing, 1996
- USF, MS, Community Health Systems, 1988
- J Sergeant Reynolds, Critical Care, Cert, 1980
- Univ of Delaware, BSN, 1978
- Disease management
- Practice management
- Post-acute care