How to Apply
Please use the links below to apply to your desired program or check your application status.
The application process is entirely online. No items need to be mailed, upload all of your application items to your application account.
- Create an account. Then, complete the application at your own pace.
- Ensure that your uploaded documents are easy to view online.
- Complete all required sections.
- Save often, submit once
You may access and update your application as many times as you like before submission.
You are encouraged to submit your completed application a few weeks before the deadline.
Applicants provide the following items:
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores (some programs)
- International students provide 3 additional items
Program Specific Instructions
Each graduate program has specific application requirements and deadlines:
After you submit your application, please check your status in your application account to see that all required items are received and verified. The Office of Graduate Admission may email you about submitting additional documents.
If your recommenders have not submitted their letter, visit your “Recommendations” section to remind them to submit their letter.
Admission decision – You will be notified by email that an admission decision is available in your account. If admitted, you then submit an “Intent to Enroll” form and admission deposit to secure space in the program.
Undocumented and DACA Approved Applicants
The University of San Francisco considers all applications equally, regardless of citizenship status.