Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages with Credential, MA
Graduates of the TESOL MA with a teaching credential are educators who work in education and community settings.
Examples of Career Options Include:
- Classroom teachers who wish to develop their language acquisition knowledge and expertise to advance professionally and to specialize in english language learners.
- Those who want to build a career in nonprofit organizations with a focus on language, language acquisition and literacy.
- Students who want to eventually pursue doctoral study in Second Language Acquisition.
Graduates of the TESOL MA include:
- EFL Instructor – Budapest, Hungary
- Director, Bilingual Education, Professional Development and Special Programs