The application process is entirely online. No items need to be mailed, upload all of your application items to your application account.
- Create an account. Then, complete the application at your own pace.
- Ensure that your uploaded documents are easy to view online.
- Complete all required sections.
- Save often, submit once. You may access and update your application as many times as you like before submission. You are encouraged to submit your completed application a few weeks before the deadline.
For requirements for all School of Education programs, visit the general admission requirements page.
For international students, please visit the international student requirements page.
- Completed online application with non-refundable $55 application fee.
- One set of unofficial transcripts from each university/college previously attended. For U.S. applicants, the degree must be from a regionally accredited university/college. An applicant with a pending degree must provide official verification of expected degree completion from institution's Registrar or school official. An undergraduate degree is required to apply to a master's program. A master's degree is required to apply for a doctoral program. Please note: if admitted you will need to submit official transcripts prior to enrolling.
- Applicants must have earned their Bachelor's and/or Masters' degrees from a regionally accredited institution. They must provide a background of academic preparation and/or professional experience that demonstrates their ability to pursue graduate level programs.
- Recommended GPA of 2.75.
- Two current letters of recommendation, noting suitability for graduate work.
- Current résumé.
- Statement of Intent: Outline the purpose for seeking admission to the specific School of Education graduate program being chosen; include career and academic goals.
Watch a Webinar
This admissions requirements webinar hosted by Dr. Monisha Bajaj, faculty programs coordinator.