Why join USF’s Transformative School Leadership Program?
- Because you know being an effective school leader requires a high-touch, high-quality program
- Because you want a program that connects you to a community of peers, expert practitioners, and faculty that share your commitment to building and sustaining schools for social justice
- Because you’re willing to invest in a program that supports your leadership development for years
- Because our faculty are experienced school leaders who use research and theory to provide real-life training
- Because you know the impact leadership has on a school community
Courses start in the summer. You will begin attending afternoon and evening classes in mid-June through most of July. Please see USF's academic calendar for specific dates associated with summer sessions V and VI.