International and Multicultural Education, Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, EdD
The Transformative School Leadership Program (Preliminary Services Credential) can be combined with our Doctor of Education in International and Multicultural Education. This program is designed to prepare future principals, assistant principals, teacher leaders, curriculum coaches, specialists, and district administrators for the demands of contemporary school leadership.
Still Accepting for Summer
Why join USF’s Transformative School Leadership Program?
- Because you know being an effective school leader requires a high-touch, high-quality program
- Because you want a program that connects you to a community of peers, expert practitioners, and faculty that share your commitment to building and sustaining schools for social justice
- Because you’re willing to invest in a program that supports your leadership development for years
- Because our faculty are experienced school leaders who use research and theory to provide real-life training
- Because you know the impact leadership has on a school community
Courses start in the summer. You will begin attending afternoon and evening classes in mid-June through most of July. Please see USF's academic calendar for specific dates associated with summer sessions V and VI.
Preliminary Admin Services Credential Applicants Additional Requirements
Proof of Basic Skills requirement. See full details on CTC website. Copies of passing scores can be accepted until official scores are submitted.
Valid Clear teaching or services credential
Verification of a minimum of four years successful, full-time experience in public, non-public, or private schools under a credential with specialization in either; a) pupil personnel services, library services, health services, clinical or rehabilitation services, b) designated subjects, or c) teaching credential.
*Verification of four (4) years full-time experience under a valid credential must be completed by the start of the program documented on original school letterhead signed by the superintendent, director of personnel, or director of human resources. Substitute or part-time service does not apply.