Dr. Radasa graduated from New Mexico State University with a BSN in 1999 and an MSN in 2002. Her MSN track was as a Medical-Surgical Clinical Nurse Specialist. Between 2011 and 2016 she attended University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP), where she received first her Post Master's Certificate in the FNP, then a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree and a second Post-Masters Certificate in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Dr. Radasa has taught in the BSN & MSN programs at New Mexico...
- Post-Masters Certificate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, New Mexico State University, 2016
- Doctorate Nursing Practice, University of Texas at El Paso, 2015
- Post-Masters Certificate...
Professor Mary Bittner is a nurse leader with over 34 years of health care leadership experience in hospital and system settings. Inspired by the mission to transform health care, she worked with a national company as a vice president of clinical development to innovate and implement successful community care coordination programs in both rural and suburban settings across the United States. Professor Bittner enjoys working with health care professionals who are completing their doctoral degrees...
- University of San Francisco, DNP, 2012
- University of San Francisco, MPA, 1989
- California State College, Fullerton, BSN, 1987
- Mt. San Antonio Junior College, ADN, 1972
- Nurse Leadership
- Healthcare Financial Management
Dr. Robin Buccheri is a Professor Emerita and Adjunct Professor at the University of San Francisco (USF) in San Francisco. In 2010, she was admitted as a fellow to the American Academy of Nursing. Dr. Buccheri has published over twenty-five articles in scholarly journals and is on the Editorial Board for Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services. She has received the School of Nursing & Health Professions Teaching Award, the University of San Francisco Research Award, and twice...
- PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- MHNP, California State University, Long Beach
- MSN, California State University, Long Beach
- ADN, El Camino College
- BSN, California State University...