Admission to the USF School of Nursing and Health Professions is selective and based on an overall appraisal of your preparedness for college-level study. Evidence of academic preparation and achievement and the personal statement are given careful consideration.
How to Apply
Complete the application based on your type of entry and desired location.
- First-Year students: If you have been admitted to the San Francisco campus, you must complete all required nursing courses at the San Francisco campus.
- San Francisco Transfer students: If you have been admitted to the San Francisco campus, you must complete all required nursing courses at the San Francisco campus.
- Sacramento Transfer students: If you have been admitted to Sacramento campus, you must complete all required nursing courses at the Sacramento Campus.
For more information on the application process:
Visit the Undergraduate Admissions
* Institutional aid for those who apply after the priority deadline will be on a funds available basis.
|Early Decision/Action||Regular Decision/Action|
|Application Deadline||November 1||January 15|
|FAFSA and CSS profile||November 1||January 15|
|Decision Notification start||End of December||mid-March|
|Reply/Deposit Date||Early Decision -Feb 1
Early Action - May 1
|Application Deadline||November 1|
|FAFSA and CSS profile||FAFSA and CSS Profile Upon Application for Admission|
- All students will receive an update on their admission status in early April. We will continue to make offers to candidates until we have reached our capacity.
- Same dates apply for both the San Francisco and Sacramento programs
|Deadline to apply||March 1|
|All transcripts must be received by||March 15|
|Decision notification begins||April 1|
|Reply/Deposit date||within two weeks of offer|
|Deadline to Apply||November 1|
|All transcripts must be received by||November 20|
|Decision notification begins||December 10|
|Reply/deposit date||within two weeks of offer|