Apply Now for 2024
The Fall 2024 application is now open. The priority application date is February 15, 2024.
The USF Advantage
- Ranked in the top 20% of MPA programs in the US.
- A flexible class schedule accommodates working professionals. Classes are also offered on Saturday.
- Small class sizes promote one-on-one attention and deep relationships.
- A wide range of scholarship and financial aid options.
- Typical program length is 21 months with 38 units.
- Classes begin each fall at the USF Downtown San Francisco campus. Also offered in fall, spring and summer.
- Preferred but not required - two years of professional work experience, including internships.
- Accredited by NASPAA, the foremost membership organization of graduate programs in public administration, public policy, public affairs, and public & nonprofit management in the US and around the world.
- Ranked among the Best Public Affairs Programs by the U.S. News & World Report.
- A Health Services Administration concentration offers students a specialized public management degree designed for a career in the U.S. healthcare system.
Interested in Formulating Policy and Initiatives?
Join the Bay Area's dynamic culture of grassroots organizing and advocacy. Develop community-driven public policy for more equitable cities and regions. Prepare for leadership roles in community organizing, public service, and political advocacy.
Become an effective lawyer and leader in 21st century urban and public policy challenges.