Kevin Zaragoza has been coined a “jack of all trades.” Bringing his passion for technology, design, and instruction into the ESL classroom fulfills his days after joining the English for Art Purposes (EAP) department at Academy of Art University in spring 2020.
Aside from teaching, Kevin also works as a webmaster for the College of Alameda LSLA department and provides his own private trainings/consultations in multiple subjects that fall under ESL, technology, and design. He stays heavily up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking to collaborate on new and exciting projects.
- University of San Francisco, MA in TESOL with ETK, 2019
- University of California, Davis, BA in Design, 2017
- Full-Time Faculty, English for Art Purposes, Academy of Art Universit
- Webmaster, College of Alameda
- ESL Instructor, College of Alameda
- Upward Bound Instructor, Holy Names University
- Instructional Technology Specialist, University of San Francisco
- Supplemental Instructional Leader, Diablo Valley College
- Zaragoza, Kevin, "IELTS 360°: Increasing Fluency, Accessibility, and Familiarity for the IELTS Speaking Exam Through Virtual Reality and 360 Degree Videos" (2019). Master's Projects and Capstones. 915.