Gary Quan is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 15 years of experience working to support a variety of couples, families, and groups across cultural and socioeconomic spectra in private practice, community mental health agency, acute psychiatric hospitals, and varied correctional settings. Gary serves as Adjunct Faculty at the Master’s level for University of San Francisco, Holy Names University, Golden Gate University, William Jessup University, Western Seminary, and Samuel Merritt University, as well as post-secondary at San Jose City College and William Jessup University.
Gary and his wife have been married for eight years and dote on their 15 nieces, nephews, and godchildren. Gary personally hopes to make it to every NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL stadium for his Bucket List.
- Asian American mental health
- Substance use/abuse assessment and treatment
- Grief and loss
- Western Theological Seminary, MA in Marital and Family Therapy, 2008 (Certificate in Addiction Studies)
- California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, BS in Business Administration, 1998 (Concentration: Management Information Systems / Minor: Psychology)
- Individual, Couples, and Family Therapist, Christian Counseling Center (Los Altos / Sunnyvale)
- Group and Individual Therapist, The Meadows Outpatient of Silicon Valley
- Clinical Program Manager, Community Solutions