Gary Quan is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has gained a wealth of experience in a variety of settings, ranging from adolescent group homes to community mental health to in-custody and post-incarceration settings. Gary works best, though, with students supporting their respective journeys and providing challenging, yet edifying course content for his areas of expertise, which includes group therapy, substance use/abuse, and trauma.
- Western Seminary, MA in Marital and Family Therapy, 2008
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, BA in Business Administration (MIS), 1998
- Group Therapist, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adjunct Professor, Holy Names University / Golden Gate University
- Marriage and Family Therapist - Christian Counseling Center