Professor Uhler has over two decades of experience in community mental health. Her experience includes managing an adolescent alcohol and drug treatment program, overseeing after-school programs for at-risk youth, and facilitating groups on racial identity and the immigrant experience. She specialized in providing support for survivors of domestic violence and victims of crime.
Professor Uhler is the program coordinator for the Marriage & Family Therapy (MFT) program in the Department of Counseling Psychology, where she also coordinates the Professional Clinical Counseling (PCC) dual concentration for the School Counseling program.
- Member, School of Education Student Wellness & Retention Task Force
- Member, School of Education Commission on Teacher Credentialing Committee
- University of San Francisco, MA in Counseling Psychology
- San Francisco State University, BA in Clinical Counseling
- Counselor, Pyramid Alternatives
- Social Worker, Family Support Services of the Bay Area
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MFT) licensure
- Professional Clinical Counseling (PCC) licensure
- Collaborative counseling
- Awards & Distinctions
University of San Francisco Individual Merit Award, 2018