Cheryl Hendrickson has been an educator in public schools for over 20 years. She currently works as an inclusion specialist, ensuring that all students have access to the education they deserve. Teaching opportunities have included providing special education services to students in California and Nebraska public schools, teaching middle school in England, and teaching literacy to adults in San Francisco County Jails.
- Special Education
- Universal Design for Learning
- University of San Francisco, MA in Education, 2009
- University of Nebraska, BA in Education, 2001
- Inclusion Specialist, Jefferson Elementary School District
- Resource Specialist, San Francisco Unified School District