Urban & Public Affairs, MA
The program builds a network of professional contacts that serves as the foundation for lifelong career growth.
A select list:
- AC Transit
- The Atlas Project
- Coleman Advocates for Children and Youth
- Golden Gate Restaurant Association
- Habitat for Humanity
- Housing Rights Committee
- Meridian Public Affairs
- National Research Media, Washington, D.C.
- National Council of La Raza, Los Angeles
- New York City Department of Education
- Oakland Food Policy Council
- Office of the Mayor, San Francisco
- San Francisco City Attorney’s Office
- Storefront Political Media
- White House Office of Management and Budget
Sourced from our former public affairs and urban affairs programs.