5 Things to Consider When Writing a Statement of Intent
We know the statement of intent is often the most difficult part of the application.
Complete the form and we'll send you our admission advisor's full guide to writing a winning statement with tips like this:
- Spelling, Grammar, Correct University and Program Name – It Matters!
- Tell Your Story – For Real. Be honest, vulnerable. Be yourself.
- Tell us why this field, why this university, why this program. Tie it to your story.
- No Dissertations. Keep it short.
- Address the prompt provided by the program, but still do #2 and #3!