Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) in Sacramento
In the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program we engage in the critical study of historical and current controversies that shape what is taught in classrooms today. Teachers learn to design curricula that embody their educational values and provide all students access to powerful learning opportunities.
- Convenient schedule! Classes meet one night a week and some Saturdays throughout each semester.
- Students can choose where they would like to student teach.
- Finish in less than two years.
- Ask about our 40% tuition discount.
- Bilingual Authorization or Master of Education Technology options now available.