Dr. Cathy Coleman’s professional career and her passion for nursing and education includes decades of experience across multiple clinical settings and organizations as a nurse, consultant, and volunteer. Most of her career focused on oncology; she specialized in comprehensive breast center development and quality/performance improvement, spending years as a consultant for clients that include a medical device startup. After ten years with a CMS-funded Quality Improvement Organization in San...
- DNP, Nursing, Healthcare Systems Leadership, University of San Francisco
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), University of San Francisco
- Diploma, Nursing, Thomas Jefferson School of Nursing
Dr. Horton-Deutsch is currently the Director of the University of San Francisco and Kaiser Permanente Partnership. She has led in academic and practice settings for 35 years as an advanced practice psychiatric/mental health nurse, teacher/practitioner, consultant, program director, caring science endowed chair, coach, and academic/practice partnership director. Through her academic and practice career, she has contributed to evidence-informed knowledge development to ensure safety and quality...
- Rush University, PhD in Nursing, 1992
- Rush University, MSN in Psych Nursing, 1988
- University of Evansville, BSN in Nursing, 1986
- Reflective practice
- Caring science
- Holistic health
Dr. Juli Maxworthy is an academic, innovator and collaborator. During her over 30 years in healthcare, she spent almost 20 years in various roles in critical care in a busy open heart and trauma unit. During that time, Dr. Maxworthy became heavily involved in the shared governance activities within her organization. After realizing that she needed more education to prepare her to take on the challenges of her current and potential future roles she went back to school and completed two Masters...
- Texas Woman's University, PhD(c), 2022
- University of San Francisco, DNP, 2008
- Holy Names University, MBA, 2006
- Holy Names University, MSN, 2004
- California State University, Hayward, BSN, 1984 ...
- Healthcare Simulation
- Psychological Safety
Dr Nancy Selix is an international speaker, researcher, and publisher author on the topics of maternal mental health, transgender care, and women's health. She is passionate about these areas of healthcare and has numerous publications, podium presentations, webinars, and research projects on these topics.
Dr Selix teaches healthcare policy and ethics and scholarly writing in the School of Nursing and Health Professions for doctoral students. Additionally, she has a thriving clinical practice...
- Post-DNP, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Practitioner, University of San Francisco
- DNP, , University of San Francisco
- MSN, Nurse-Midwifery, Emory University
- FNP Certificate, Georgia Southern...
- Clinical care in mental health
- Transgender care
- Women's health
Francine Serafin-Dickson has extensive experience as a hospital, nursing, and health care administrator and consultant. Dr. Serafin-Dickson is an assistant professor at the University of San Francisco (USF) School of Nursing and Health Professions (SONHP) and has taught for the last twelve years in the MPA, BPA, BSHS, DNP, and MSN programs. She is the Director for the Population Health Leadership DNP and 4+1 BSN-MSN Programs at USF SONHP. Her area of interest revolves around the community...
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of San Francisco, 2017
- Master of Business Administration in Health Services Management, 1986. Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
- Financial Management
- Quality Improvement