Professor Padilla has been a practicing mental health clinician for over 25 years, and his area of expertise is forensic psychology. He has been qualified as an expert in over 500 trials and hearings and is an active clinician in private practice.
- Forensic Psychology
- Strategic Family Therapy
- CSPP, PsyD in Clinical Psychology 2006
- San Francisco State University, MS in Counseling 1994
- San Francisco State University, BA in Developmental Psychology 1991
- Clinical Director, Ayundando Latinos A Soñar (ALAS)
- Adjunct Professor, Skyline College