Apply Now for 2024
The Fall 2024 application is now open. The priority application date is January 15, 2024.
Real-World Experience in a World Class City
- Real-World Experience – Intern at a local tech company. Join a team on a discovery mission — also known as a faculty research project.
- San Francisco Advantage – You’ll learn in the heart of San Francisco and next door to Silicon Valley, where there are more tech companies than in any other region in the U.S.
- Faculty – Learn from researchers and working experts in the Bay Area’s tech community.
- Small Classes – Join your cohort and take your core classes together. Small classes give you support and let you get to work.
- International Students – If you’re an international student, you may be eligible to work for 36 months in the U.S. after you complete the MSCS program via the OPT program and STEM extension.
Are You Eligible?
If you have completed an introduction to computer science course that covers basic programming concepts in variables, control structures, structured data types, and functions, you are eligible to apply. These prerequisites can be completed through introductory programming courses at an accredited community college or university.
USF Offers a Related CS Program
Work on real projects with Bay Area tech companies. Learn software development and other core disciplines ranging from systems, networking, and distributed programming to algorithms and theory.
Computer Science Bridge, MS
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1081
8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.