Sarah A. Hubbell, DNP, FNP-C, CNL, DNP, FNP-C, CNL
Dr. Hubbell has taught in undergraduate and graduate nursing programs at USF since 2017, including courses on evidence-based practice and health assessment. She currently teaches Applied Pathophysiology, and Pharmacology I in the BSN program. Dr. Hubbell's scholarly work has focused on advance care planning and improving end of life care, particularly for homeless and underserved populations.
- Nurse Practitioner, Urgent Care
- Quality Nurse Consultant, Virtual Nursing Team
- Clinical Nurse, Emergency Department
- University of San Francisco, DNP, 2017
- University of San Francisco, MSN, 2015
- Johns Hopkins University, BS in Nursing, 2001
- Smith College, BA in Women's Studies, 1998
Hubbell, S. A. (2017). Advance care planning with individuals experiencing homelessness: Literature review and recommendations for public health practice. Public Health Nursing. 34(5), 472-478.