Professor Mallory Manuel, MSN, RN, CEN, teaches in the Master's Entry - Master of Science in Nursing program and currently maintains her nursing skills at the bedside working in an emergency department here in San Francisco. She primarily teaches in the first semester of the program, leading the Fundamentals clinical and lab experiences.
Professor Manuel brings vast experience from emergency departments across the country, including trauma centers of all levels, STEMI receiving centers, Primary and Comprehensive Stroke centers. Professor Manuel has been board certified in emergency nursing since 2016 and is currently earning a Doctor of Education degree with a specialization in Nursing Education. She has particular interest in the flipped classroom model, continuous improvement models, and using other unique simulation and role play methods in the skills lab to reinforce learning.
- Emergency Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Acute Care Nursing
- Adult Health Nursing
- UT Arlington, Master of Science in Nursing- Nursing Education, 2020
- University of Alabama Birmingham, Bachelor of Science in Nursing with a minor in Health Education, 2014
- Staff Nurse - Emergency Department, CPMC Mission Bernal
- Part-time Faculty, College of Marin
- Staff Nurse III - Emergency Department, MarinHealth Medical Center