Lisa Brozda shares her passion for obstetrical nursing, teaching all areas of OB, including theory, OB simulation lab, and clinical lab. She has worked for decades as a staff nursing in all areas of OB (antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, and neonatal intensive care), later transitioning to practice as a Clinical Nurse Specialist for labor/delivery and postpartum.
- Dominican University, MSN in Nursing, 2004
- University of Colorado, BSN in Nursing
- Adjunct Professor in Nursing, University of San Francisco
- Adjunct Professor in Nursing, San Francisco State University
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, Mission Healthcare (NC)
- Obstetrical Nursing
- Public Health