Beth Anne Chapin
Beth Anne Chapin was born at UCSF and raised in the Bay Area. She earned a communications degree from San Diego State University, and a BSN at Sonoma State University. She is a Clinical Nurse 2 and Clinical Instructor at UCSF, a magnet hospital where doctors and nurses collaborate in order to give patients the very best evidence-based care.
Beth is inspired by her patients every day and considers herself to be a lifelong learner. Her passion is teaching and her students fuel her. A little-known fact is that she trains horses and has a mare in Mill Valley. She is also excited to be a grandma someday.
- Care for the Caregiver
- Crucial Conversations
- Spinning Babies
- Communication to support patient centered care
- EBP Fellowship, 2020
- Chair, Clinical Practice Council, UCSF Birth Center
- RN Residency, UCSF Birth Center, 2016
- Sonoma State University, BSN 2016
- SDSU, BA Communications 1989
- General Contractor, 2012
- Equine Assisted Therapy and Training, 2012