Python for Data Analysis
Participants will learn the fundamentals of Python and apply them to data related problems. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Write Python code to solve data-related problems
- Create and manipulate simple data structures such as lists and dictionaries
- Develop and test code with the Python console, Jupyter notebooks, and Python scripts
- Read and use programming language documentation; and define Python functions and modules.
- Work with NumPy, pandas and Matplotlib
To complete the certificate, participants must attend all sessions and complete a number of assignments.