The 2D facilities supports drawing, painting, mixed media and printmaking including relief, etching and silkscreen techniques.
- floor model printing press
- Klopfestein easels
- light exposure unit for printmaking
- imaging programs
- printers for digital printmaking techniques
The 3D facilities provide workspace and a wide range of tools including hand and power tools, in addition to larger stationary wood working equipment, which is made available under the supervision of trained faculty and staff.
- SawStop table saw
- CNC machine
- 17” bandsaw
- Shimpo potters wheels
- full size electric kiln
- Northstar full size slab roller
- extensive collection of hand and power tools