Andrea Zorbas, PsyD
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area Campus
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area Campus
- BA, Psychology and minor in Communication, University of California at Davis
Awards & Distinctions
- 2011 Honoree of the Alameda Education Foundations Annual Salute to Education, Recognized as the Therapist at Island High School, Alameda, California
- California Psychology Internship Council (CAPIC) Mental Health Stipend Grant Winner of $20,750 for continued work in Community Mental Health.
- Kile Ozier Award for Outstanding Volunteerism in the Fight Against HIV/ AIDS