Priti Brahma joined USF in fall 2022 as Adjunct Faculty in Environmental Sciences. Priti has been teaching Environmental Science, Engineering, Math and Computer Science classes since 1996 at UCLA, Cal State LA, American University, Cabrillo College and Napa Valley College. In between, Priti spent 8 years at NOAA fostering research and educational ties between NOAA and Minority Serving Institution partners and mentored graduate and undergraduate students studying the NOAA Sciences. Helping students achieve their academic and professional goals has always been Priti's focus.
- UCLA, PhD in Civil & Environmental Engineering, 2001
- UCLA, MS in Civil & Environmental Engineering, 1997
- UC Berkeley, BS in Mechanical Engineering, 1995
- Adjunct Instructor of Engineering & Technical Mathematics, Napa Valley College
- Associate Instructor of Engineering/Math Curriculum Specialist/LSAMP Grant Coordinator, Cabrillo College
- Adjunct Professorial Lecturer in Environmental Science, American University
- Senior Program Specialist, NOAA Office of Education