Noopur Agarwal is a designer and educator who has worked in the nonprofit, publishing, and technology sectors, designing for brands, exhibitions, publications, and advertisements. Agarwal is more broadly interested in explorations in identity and privilege, supporting cultural organizations in their public programming, and digital culture. Her creative works often take the form of environmental graphics—wayfinding, exhibitions, projection art, installations, and infographics/data visualizations.
- MFA, Graphic and Interactive Design, Temple University
- BSD, Visual Communication Design, The Ohio State University
- Design Director, Noopur Agarwal Creative
- Marketing Design Lead, Snapchat / Snap Inc.
- Design Fellow, Chronicle Books
- Adjunct Professor in Design, Temple University
- Designer, Asia Society and Museum