Michael C. Kremer
Michael Kremer was born in Cologne, Germany. After mandatory military service Michael studied mechanical and chemical engineering at RWTH Aachen, Germany. After being awarded a fellowship Michael performed his postdoc studies at UC Berkeley.
Besides working in the IT field at various organizations and institutions, Michael also took up teaching at UC Berkeley Extension in the evenings and weekends. Besides working Michael likes to help the less fortunate by volunteering. Hobbies include photography, tinkering with old things, cooking and baking, and gardening.
- Database technologies
- Advanced SQL
- Web application technologies
- Database architectures
- Cloud services including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Web technologies (client and server side)
- RWTH Aachen/KFA Jülich, Ph. D. Chemical Engineering
- RWTH Aachen, MS in Chemical Engineering
- RWTH Aachen, BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Instructor in Technology and Information Management, UC Berkeley Extension
Awards & Distinctions
- UC Berkeley Extension, Honored Instructor, 2004
- Pore-size distribution of cationic polyacrylamide Hydrogels varying in initial monomer concentration and cross-linker/monomer ratioPore-size distribution of cationic polyacrylamide Hydrogels varying in initial monomer concentration and cross-linker/monomer ratio. Macramolecules 1994, 27, 2965-2973, March 5, 1994.
- The Solubility of Syntheses Gas Components and Mixtures thereof in WaterThe Solubility of Syntheses Gas Components and Mixtures thereof in Water. Forschungszentrum Jülich (formely KFA Jülich), January 1, 1989.
- Investigations of Conditioning of Syntheses Gases through Formation of Gas HydratesInvestigations of Conditioning of Syntheses Gases through Formation of Gas Hydrates. Forschungszentrum Jülich (formerly KFA Jülich)