Mei-Chen Michelle Pan
Mei-Chen Michelle Pan received her PhD in Comparative Literature from University of Michigan. With an interdisciplinary background, she is interested in theories and cultural productions/practices that cross national and language boundaries. She has written about trans-colonial Taiwan, female writers in modern Chinese and Japanese literatures, museum space/narratives and identity.
She is also a translator and a full-time staff at USF.
- East-Asian comparative literature and culture
- Museum and identity
- Sinophone studies
- Gender in literature and visual culture
- Translation Studies
- University of Michigan, PhD in Comparative Literature
- University of Amsterdam, MA in Cultural Studies
- National Chengchi University, MA in Communications
- National Taiwan University, BA in Foreign Languages and Cultures