Mario Lim teaches Software Development Life Cycle & Best Practices, Bridge Project, and Cloud Computing.
Mario Lim has worked in the Silicon Valley since graduating from USF. He has led engineering teams for two successful start-ups which were later acquired by Entrust and Oracle. He’s worked extensively in the areas of single sign-on systems and identity management systems. Currently, Mario is a founder and CTO at Openprise, a SasS startup in San Mateo, CA., specializing in data orchestration. Today, Mario spends his time working on both his passions: software architecture and teaching.
- Web Development
- Cloud Computing
- Microservice Architecture
- Enterprise Software Development
- USF, BS in Computer Science, 1995
- Founder & CTO, Openprise - Current
- Sr. Software Manager, Oracle
- Sr. Software Manager, Entrust