Maria Cristina Samaco-Zamora
Maria Cristina Samaco-Zamora is a Clinical Psychologist. She completed her doctorate degree from Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines. Her areas of interest are Wellness Psychology and Personality. She has worked with children and adults in the areas of intelligence assessments, psycho-emotional assessment, and various forms of therapy.
- Clinical psychology
- Ateneo de Manila University, PhD in Clinical Psychology, 2013
- Ateneo de Manila University, MA in Counseling Psychology, 2008
- Ateneo de Manila University, BA in Psychology, 2005
- Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco
- Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- Lecturer, Ateneo de Manila University
Davis, R. D., Samaco-Zamora, M. C. F., & Millon, T. (2020). Theoretical versus Inductive Approaches to Contemporary Personality Pathology. In R. Larstone & W. J. Livesly (Eds.), Handbook of Personality Disorders, Theory, Research, and Treatment (2nd ed.)., Guilford Press.
Tuliao, A.P., Ang, A.V., Garabiles, M.R., Tuliao, M.D., Samaco-Zamora, M.C. (2020). Culture and mental health in the Philippines. In R. Moodley & E. Lee (Eds.), The Routledge International Handbook of Race, Culture and Mental Health (1st ed.)., Routldege International Handbooks.