Lisa Biesemeyer has been an adjunct professor at USF since 2003. She joined the USF part time faculty after teaching English at various Bay Area community colleges and technical schools. In 2006, she was promoted to PHP and began teaching Writing in Psychology, a required writing course for Psychology majors.
- Capella University, MS in Education, 2003
- San Francisco State University, MA in Literature, 2001
- University of California at Santa Barbara, BA, Creative Studies Literature, 1999
- Adjunct Professor in English Communications, San Joaquin Delta College
- Adjunct Professor in English Communications, Solano Community College
- Adjunct Professor in Rhetoric and Language, University of San Francisco