Leslie Bach is an assistant professor in the Department of Biology. She received a BS in animal science from Michigan State University and a PhD in genetics from the University of California, Davis. Her graduate research focused primarily on control of the hair growth cycle in the domestic cat and the construction of a high-resolution radiation hybrid panel to aid the correct assembly of the full cat genome. She currently teaches general biology, human anatomy, and human physiology.
- UC Davis, PhD in Genetics, 2010
- Michigan State University, BS in Animal Science, 2004
- Lecturer, Holy Names University
- Adjunct Professor, College of Alameda
- Adjunct Professor, Gavilan College