Kevin H. Slattery
Kevin Slattery is an adjunct faculty member in the School of Management, where he teaches nonprofit marketing and communications. As a nonprofit executive, board member, volunteer, and advisor, he works daily to advance the mission of social impact organizations.
With a background in marketing, communications, journalism, and fundraising, he has an established reputation in the government and nonprofit sectors. Kevin brings a unique perspective on nonprofit partnerships and regularly engages with volunteer advisors, board members, and stakeholders to build organizational capacity that drives nonprofit movements. He has experience driving the mission for public arts, international development, poverty alleviation, and mental health advocacy nonprofit organizations.
- Nonprofit | Social Impact Marketing & Communications
- Media Advocacy
- Mental health
- Advisory Committee Member, Master Nonprofit Administration, University of San Francisco
- University of San Francisco, MBA, 2015
- Northern Illinois University, BA in Communication, 2000
- National Communications, Mental Health and Wellness, Kaiser Permanente
- Adjunct Professor in Communications, University of San Francisco
- Director of Marketing, Foundation for Sustainable Development
- Senior Director of Marketing and Communications, United Way Bay Area
Awards & Distinctions
University of San Francisco, Executive MBA Cohort Ambassador Award, 2015