Beatrice Hallier is an adjunct Professor at the University of San Francisco who enjoys teaching language, culture and conversation. She received BA and MA degrees in French at the University of California Berkeley and completed course work in the doctoral program (ABD) in French Literature at the University of California, Davis.
In May 1999 she received the University of San Francisco College Service Award presented by the College of Arts and Sciences in recognition of her dedication and service to the college. In her free time, she reads international magazines to keep up with the political news and views from other countries. She also practices yoga on a daily basis.
- UC Davis, PhD, a.b.d., French
- UC Berkeley, MA, French
- UC Berkeley, BA, French
- Adjunct Professor of French, St. Mary College
- Adjunct Professor of French, Dept. of Modern Languages, University of San Francisco
- French Research, UC Berkeley
Awards & Distinctions
- Dean Award, University of San Francisco