Andrew is a San Francisco native and dedicated to Public Service. He wants the students who grew up in San Francisco to have access to the skills necessary for them to thrive and contribute to the community that raised them.
- Columbia University, MA in International Affairs
- San Francisco State University, BA in Political Science
- CS Education Consultant, Stanford University
- Computer Science Content Specialist, SFUSD
- Project Scoring for Program Evaluation and Teacher Professional Development, March 2020
- Teaching Teachers About Algorithms: A Differentiated PD Model, July 2019