Tanya Žilinskas' stories have appeared or are forthcoming in Southern Humanities Review, Shenandoah, Puerto del Sol, The Florida Review, Porter House Review, Meetinghouse, and elsewhere. Her work has received support from the Napa Valley Writers Conference, Writing By Writers, and the Center for Cultural Innovation. She is working on a novel about internet conspiracies in the aughts and a linked story collection set in a surreal version of Marin County.
- University of San Francisco, MFA in Writing
- UC Santa Barbara, BA in Art History
- "The Winter Guests," Shenandoah
- "Happy Hour," Puerto del Sol
- "Facsimile," Lunch Ticket
- "The Singer," Southern Humanities Review
- "Sillage," Porter House Review