Niki has worked in the graphic design industry for over 30 years, utilizing a wide-range of skills in graphic design, creative direction, copy writing, and general chaos organization to create logos and collateral, publications and catalogs, web site designs, and even a short film and half a dozen or so commercial videos.
Niki earned a degree in English from California State University, Sacramento and thrives in the beautifully fuzzy place between the two-dimensional print and online world. She is obsessed with typography, paper and a good story and finds inspiration in stickers, packaging, book covers, the feel and smell of paper, and paper-related art supplies. Niki's enthusiasm for the simple and pretty has developed into a career where quality meets creativity and they live happily ever after.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Marketing Director, C.K.McClatchy High School Visual & Performing Arts Board
- Council on International Education Exchange, TEFL certification, 2022
- CSU Sacramento, BA in English, 1996
- Sacramento City College, AA in English, 1993
- Adjunct Professor in Graphic Design, Sierra College
- Graphic Designer, Half Rabbit Design
- Graphic Designer, ValorUS