Professor Wagner is interested in RNA, translational recoding, and structural biology. His past research has focused on how the structure of RNA molecules can influence translation by leading to programmed translational readthrough of the stop codon. Professor Wagner teaches introductory biology, genetics, molecular biology, and an interdisciplinary lab course.
- Harvard University, PhD in Biology, 2019
- University of Michigan, BS in Cellular & Molecular Biology, Physics, and Astrophysics, 2014
- Instructor, Foothill College
- Lecturer, San Francisco State University
- Content Creator, LabXchange