Mike Moschella is a national leader in campaign data analytics. He is currently the vice president of innovation and director of analytics at media consulting firm DKC. Campaigns & Elections recently named him one of the top 50 campaign influencers in the country.
Mike was previously vice president of organizing at NationBuilder, where he led a team of fifty digital organizers and built engaged communities for brands, nonprofits, governments, and political parties all over the world. Moschella co-founded New Leaders Council and www.Organizing.Center. Prior to this, he was chief organizer and political director for the Truman National Security Project, where he helped create the concept of organizing veteran and military families councils for political campaigns. He also helped found With Honor, a bi-partisan super-PAC that recently raised over $10 million for veteran political candidates.
- Opinion Polling
- Message Development
- Secretary of the Board of Directors, Netroots Education Foundation
- Co-Chair of the Political Council, Democratic Municipal Officials
- Cornell University, BS in Labor and Industrial Relations, 2002
- Director of DKC Analytics, DKC
- Co-Founder, New Leaders Council
- Vice President for Organizing, NationBuilder
- Chief Organizer and Political Director, Center for National Policy/Truman National Security Project
Awards & Distinctions
Rising Star of Politics, 2012
Best Public Affairs Campaign of the Year, 2009