Kristin Jones teaches CS 107, CS 112, and CS 345 at USF. She studied Computer Science at Mills College, where she also co-taught a Digital Humanities course in the English Department. Prior to studying computer science, Kristin received a PhD in German intellectual history from Harvard University, where she also taught literature and German language classes. She enjoys drawing upon techniques she learned as a German language teacher in order to improve her teaching of programming language concepts.
- Post-Baccalaureate, Computer Science, Mill College
- PhD, German, Harvard University
- BA, German, Stanford University
- Computer science pedagogy
- full stack web development
- Digital Humanities