Associate Professor, received her Masters in Comparative Literature at San Francisco State University and her PhD from the Department of Spanish & Portuguese at Stanford University. Her areas of focus include Mexican, Border and Chicana/o Literary and Cultural Studies, with an interest in Feminist and Performance Studies.
- Mexican, Border and Chicana/o Literary and Cultural Studies
- Program Director, Migration Studies
- Co-Director, Center for Latina/o Studies in the Americas (CELASA)
- MA, Comparative Literature, San Francisco State University
- PhD, Department of Spanish and Portugese, Stanford University