Hua-Kuang received his BS in Minneapolis from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities and his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. His computational chemistry dissertation work focused on interaction/collision-induced dipole of Hydrogen systems. Hua-Kuang was appointed as a chemistry adjunct instructor at Lone Star College System. Hua-Kuang joined USF as an adjunct professor in chemistry in the fall of 2022.
- Adjunct Instructor, Lone Star College System
- Michigan State University, Ph.D. in Chemistry, 2020 - East Lansing
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, BS in Chemistry, 2013 Minneapolis
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, BS in Physics, 2013 Minneapolis
- Adjunct Instructor in Chemistry, Lone Star College System, Houston