Master’s Entry - Master of Science in Nursing (ME-MSN)
Created specifically for individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree in a field outside of nursing, the Master's Entry MSN program paves the way for a new career as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Offered each Spring (January start) and Fall (August start) at the Orange County Campus
- Convenient Location - The Orange County Campus is located centrally in the city of Orange
- Full-time, 2 year program
- Complete more than 1,000 clinical and internship hours in hospitals and other health care settings
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) is taken during fifth semester
- Accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the California State Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)