School of Nursing Graduate Programs
Whether you're a recent graduate, full-time professional, or ready to change your career — our programs offer you a number of paths to an advanced degree in nursing and health professions.
Your Future Begins Here
- Complete a master's degree in two years or a doctoral degree in three to four years. Certificates are also available if you wish to pursue professional training without committing to a full degree.
- If you are a working professional, you can remain active in your career and in your life by choosing a program with a delivery method that suits you — in-person, hybrid, or online.
- Small class sizes allow you to develop strong relationships with your teachers to receive guidance and mentorship towards your career goals.
- Gain clinical experience at top healthcare organizations in the Bay Area while applying our Jesuit approach of cura personalis, or care of the whole person.
- Campuses in San Francisco, Sacramento, and Orange County give you a rich variety of professional and personal opportunities.
USF School of Nursing and Health Professions is full of experienced and knowledgeable staff members who I felt would make an impact in preparing me for my future."
Dustin Bui ‘24