Registered Nurses - Master of Science in Nursing (RN-MSN)
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares RNs already holding an associate’s or bachelor’s degree to advance within the field by gaining experience to develop and manage patient care plans, and to advocate for best practices within the healthcare field.
Equipped for the Future
- Design health promotion and risk reduction services and advocate for diverse populations, communities, and the health professional team.
- Improve patient care and safety, clinical outcomes, and unit efficiency while coordinating highly functioning clinical teams.
- Flexible courses 100% online and asynchronous over two years or study.
- Entry options for registered nurses with a bachelor's or associate's degree.
- 400 practicum hours, which can be completed at your place of work, or we will work with you to secure a site.
My choice to attend USF was heavily influenced by my passion for social justice. I believe my personal and professional development at USF, as well as the relationships forged here, will empower and prepare me to change the world."
Bustina Wanjala RN, MSN ‘14