Welcome to Webtrack, USF's online advising and registration tutorial.
This website is currently being updated for Fall 2015. Some of the information provided may be out-of-date. Please check back June 1st, 2015.
3 things you should do:
- Watch the advising tutorial (select your major from the drop-down menu below).
- Complete the quiz and sign up for a phone advising appt (June 18th, 23rd or 25th).
- Get ready to register for classes beginning 9 am, Monday, June 15th.
(Classes begin Tuesday, August 25th)
Not sure if you've registered for the correct classes? Don't worry, faculty advisers will be reviewing your schedules - make sure you attend the Orientation to your Major Workshop on Monday, August 24th.
International Students are strongly encouraged to review the Next Steps listed below before beginning Webtrack:
Please also review Next Step 7: Register for Classes & Buy Your Books, before beginning online registration.
- Next Step 4: Complete the Webtrack Advising Tutorial & Quiz
- Next Step 5: Prepare to Register: View Your Requirements
- Next Step 6: Prepare to Register: Select Your Courses
Call (415) 422-4WEB or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
View your major from the drop-down menus below:
|To begin, select your Major below:
You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your machine before you can watch this video. You might need to hit "refresh" on your browser if the video does not play correctly. You can now watch your tutorials on your smartphones.
For optimum performances, view these tutorials on the following CURRENT browsers for PC or MAC.